April 18, 2018

Orocobre Limited is pleased to provide a summary of 2018 updates from the Cauchari JV Drilling Project, including (but not limited to) recent results received from the brine sampling in CAU17, which averaged 571 mg/l Li and 4,488 mg/l K in three samples taken in the lower part of the gravel sequence between 177m and 203m depth. These samples have an average Mg/Li ratio of 2.3:1, comparable to the nearby Olaroz project and other drilling in the NW Sector. This exploration project is being undertaken in Jujuy Province, Argentina.

Click below to view the each of the detailed drilling result reports:
 


This exploration program is being managed by our JV partner Advantage Lithium Corp. who hold 75% of Cauchari. Orocobre owns the remaining 25% of Cauchari and 29% of Advantage Lithium’s issued capital.

Latest News &
Announcements

All our latest news, speeches, announcements, presentations and media releases from Orocobre Limited. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our newsletter.

  • Orocobre signs pivotal agreements with Toyota Tsusho Corporation

    Orocobre signs pivotal agreements with Toyota Tsusho Corporation

    Orocobre has signed three pivotal agreements with joint venture partner Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC). Members of the Orocobre Executive Management team visited TTC’s office in Tokyo, Japan to finalise and sign a new Olaroz Shareholders Agreement, Sales and Marketing Agreement and Orocobre Management Agreement (for management of the Olaroz Joint Venture).
  • Sales de Jujuy employees ascend Mount Tuzgle

    Sales de Jujuy employees ascend Mount Tuzgle

    Employees of Sales de Jujuy (SDJ), the operating company for Orocobre’s Olaroz Lithium Facility, together with contractors and local community members have ascended Mount Tuzgle (Cerro Tuzgle), a dormant stratovolcano located in Susques, in the Jujuy Province of Northern Argentina. With an elevation of 5,486 m Mount Tuzgle is the highest peak found in the... View Article
  • Orocobre Limited – Supporting women in the mining industry

    Orocobre Limited – Supporting women in the mining industry

    Orocobre Limited is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of constantly seeking ways to enhance our contribution to society and helping to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals, we actively develop and employ people from our local communities. In this video some of our female employees share their stories of what it’s... View Article

Be the first to know.
Subscribe Now.

We will never sell or share this information to anyone. Privacy Policy
© 2018 Orocobre Limited Pty Ltd